Job Location: Comerica Bank, 3825 Crenshaw Blvd., Suite 101, Los Angeles, CA 90008
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Adoption assistance
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
What We Can Offer You:
- Career Growth: Promotional opportunities.
- Incentive program based on performance.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays for Full Time/Part Time Employees.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k match, and Life Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tuition Assistance Program (Full Time).
- Financial Coaching and Benefit Guidance.
- Floating Cultural Holiday.
- Family Focused Benefits (Paid Parental Leave, Adoption Assistance, Infertility Services).
- Retirement Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
The Teller position at Comerica Bank is responsible for contributing to the overall success of a Retail Banking Center(s). This includes committing to banker-readiness, processing all transactions accurately and efficiently, contributing to the prescribed customer experience levels, maintaining disciplined operational objectives, and striving for excellence in the execution of the mentioned areas. This position will support a minimum of 2 banking centers within the district and may require working occasional Saturdays.
- Introduce and refer customers to the platform through routine interactions.
- Provide remarkable customer service through all customer interactions, problem resolution, telephone answering, safe deposit, etc.
- Perform routine customer requests.
- Successfully complete Comerica’s Teller Training Program.
- Follow company policies and procedures, regulations and security procedures, and complete necessary documents.
- Use provided electronics to document all transactions during their shift.
- Reconcile all transactions during and at the end of their shift.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Resolve basic customer complaints.
- Complete assigned daily planning activities.
- Act as a digital ambassador to transition customers to digital solutions.
- Provide customer engagement by introducing customers to Comerica’s products/services, digital solutions, and addressing customer questions, e.g., how to use products and services and follows up on a timely basis.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and Comerica’s policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance and completion of necessary compliance related training.
- Adhere to all Banking Center Risk Assessment and Compliance Standards.
- Control and mitigate losses by following policies and procedures.
- Consistently impact the efforts that improve Banking Center Collaboration.
- Identify opportunities to add value to customers by introducing them to partners.
- 6 months of Retail or financial sales experience OR 2 years of U.S. Military service OR 1 year of college.
- 1 year of experience in customer service.
- 1 year of experience with personal computer, systems data entry, or internet search.
- Cash handling experience in a retail or financial services environment.
- Proficient with utilizing and navigating a computer system.
- LA-Crenshaw branch.
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Mon-Thurs, 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Friday, 8:30 am to 1:30 pm Saturday; Full-time hours will be scheduled during the hours listed.