Company: Wells Fargo
Location: Pasadena, CA
Benefits: 401(k), Caregiver leave, Commuter assistance, Dependent care reimbursement, Health insurance, Paid time off, Parental leave
Pay Range: $22.36 – $33.51 per hour
Wells Fargo is seeking a Relationship Banker (SAFE) in Consumer and Small Business Banking, as part of Branch Banking.
About the Role:
The Relationship Banker’s role involves building relationships with customers and understanding their needs, offering Wells Fargo retail banking deposit and credit products and services, and resolving inquiries and service requests regarding customers’ accounts. This position may involve contact with customers and job duties that include offering/negotiating terms and taking applications for dwelling secured transactions, which requires compliance with the SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008.
- Build strong customer relationships by identifying opportunities to offer Wells Fargo retail banking deposit and credit products and services based on customer needs.
- Analyze business challenges related to full-service banking experience to emerging affluent and high-value customers.
- Present recommendations for resolving inquiries and service requests regarding customers’ accounts.
- Open and service accounts within authorized limits, create plans for follow-up and scheduled contacts with customers.
- Provide information to internal partners and external sources to enhance the customer experience.
- Identify opportunities to leverage partners and connect customers with the appropriate partner or relationship manager to meet their needs.
- Provide self-service digital banking options to customers.
- 2+ years of customer service experience or equivalent.
- 1+ year of assessing and meeting the needs of customers or helping with issue resolution.
- 1+ year of building and maintaining effective relationships with customers and partners.
- Successfully completed Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Series 6 and Series 63 examinations.
- State Insurance license(s).
- Proficiency in proactively sourcing, acquiring, building, and maintaining relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of retail compliance controls, risk management, and loss prevention.
- Ability to work holidays and weekends.
- Current registration for FINRA Series 6 and Series 63 (or FINRA recognized equivalents) is required or must be completed within a specified period.
- Licensing requirements and expected completion timeline will be communicated upon offer acceptance.
- A current credit report will be used to assess financial responsibility and credit fitness; however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements.
PS: Interested candidates should please refer to the Wells Fargo website for the most up-t-date information as this posting is subject to change.