Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90015
Salary: $22.50 – $30.29 per hour
Benefits: Health insurance, Retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement
As a Relationship Banker in Branch Banking at JPMorgan Chase, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to retail branch customers. Your role involves managing, acquiring, and retaining meaningful customer relationships. You will proactively meet with customers to build lasting relationships, discover their financial needs, and offer tailored product and service recommendations. Additionally, you will help customers access their accounts 24/7 through self-service options.
- Act with a customer-first attitude to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Manage assigned customers by proactively meeting with them in person and over the phone to build lasting relationships and address their financial needs.
- Make personal connections with customers, engage, educate, ask open-ended questions, and establish trust.
- Use financial knowledge to provide thoughtful solutions to customers and connect them to technology.
- Collaborate with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers, Business Relationship Managers) to meet specialized financial needs.
- Work within established risk parameters and meet risk and compliance obligations.
- Follow policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements.
- 1+ year of experience in retail banking sales, financial services sales, or a consultative relationship sales role in a related industry.
- High school degree, GED, or foreign equivalent.
- Successful completion of the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses. Unlicensed applicants must obtain their licenses within 180 days of hire.
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings.
- College degree or military equivalent.
- Professional, thorough, and organized with strong follow-up skills.
- Confidence in sharing product knowledge and solutions with clients.
- Experience adhering to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. Employment offer is contingent upon a review of criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and other relevant information. Any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify the candidate. Continued employment is contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
Additionally, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. Employees will be required to register on NMLS or update their existing registration to grant access and reflect their employment with JPMorgan Chase.
JPMorgan Chase is a leading financial services firm with a commitment to diversity and inclusion. They are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion in the workplace.