Company: Fifth Third Bank
Location: Chicago, IL
Fifth Third Bank is looking for a Personal Banker I to provide an exceptional customer experience by cultivating, maintaining, and enhancing long-lasting relationships with existing and prospective customers. This role is responsible for processing teller transactions and working as a member of the platform staff. The Personal Banker will help customers understand and address their financial needs, providing solutions that span across the customer’s lifecycle through consultative sales and service processes.
- Create a memorable customer experience by proactively reaching out to customers in person, over the phone, or through other appropriate channels.
- Use a consultative approach to uncover and identify customer needs and tailor recommendations, solutions, and advice.
- Maintain knowledge of products, services, and processes offered.
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure customer needs are met and issues are resolved.
- Analyze customer credit data and other financial information to provide appropriate solutions.
- Process teller transactions and adhere to balancing guidelines.
- Follow the Bancorp Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other related policies.
- High School Diploma/GED and 6 months of customer service experience, or a college degree or equivalent military experience.
- Ability to develop comfort levels with new household acquisitions and deepening customer relationships.
- Professional representation of Fifth Third Bank in verbal and written communication.
- Business acumen and demonstrated ability to make sound decisions.
- SAFE Act registration through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) is required for this position.
- Normal office environment.
- Extended viewing of computer screens.
Salary: Estimated $42,500 – $53,800 per year
Chicago, Illinois 60613
Fifth Third Bank is committed to promoting and ensuring equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.