Company: Water and Power Community Credit Union
Location: Los Angeles, CA 90012
Salary: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k) with a 6% match, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off
Water and Power Community Credit Union (WPCCU) is seeking a Member Service Representative II in Downtown Los Angeles. As a Member Service Representative II, you will play a vital role in ensuring superior member service, promoting retail sales, and offering various credit union products and services. You will also be involved in business development, quality assurance, teamwork, and communication within the branch.
- Ensure compliance with all credit union member service standards.
- Promote a retail sales environment by selling credit union products and services face to face or through telemarketing events.
- Handle member correspondence, resolve inquiries, and provide product information.
- Support the sales division’s needs by offering credit union products and services face to face or through telemarketing events.
- Assist in organizing in-branch promotions and presentations.
- Maintain effective communication between the branch and other service centers to provide exceptional member service.
- Compose correspondence and communicate with members as necessary.
- Provide in-depth knowledge in areas such as IRA, Trust Account, Decease Account, and POA.
- Approve loans within credit union guidelines and parameters.
- Proficient in opening all credit union accounts and able to perform complex account research.
- Minimum of two years of customer service and retail sales experience with a proven track record.
- Minimum of one year of loan processing and funding experience.
- Minimum of one year of branch operations experience.
- Minimum of one year of experience in IRA, Decease Accounts, and POA.
- High School Diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent is required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computers and applications, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and internet browsing.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive benefits and compensation package.
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with a 6% match, PTO, flexible spending accounts, education reimbursement, and transit subsidy.