Job Location: Citizens Business Bank, Burbank, CA 91505
Job Salary: $23.93 – $32.31 an hour (Full-time)
The Lead Banking Specialist II at Citizens Business Bank in Burbank, CA, plays a vital role in assisting with operations and service-related responsibilities while adhering to bank policies. This position collaborates with the team to support the Business Financial Center’s service objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance: Ensure compliance with all policies, procedures, and applicable federal and state laws.
- Customer Service: Provide exceptional customer service that meets or exceeds service levels by fostering enthusiasm and pride within the team. Support customer service program objectives and enhance customer satisfaction by promptly addressing difficult situations, resolving inquiries, and handling complaints.
- Product Knowledge: Maintain a thorough understanding of all existing and newly introduced products, services, and programs.
- Risk Mitigation: Apply bank policies to minimize losses, defalcations, and service representative differences.
- Reporting: Implement monthly control processes and ensure the timely submission of Center reports.
- Assist Service Manager: Collaborate with the Service Manager in controlling and properly accounting for non-interest expenses, operating losses, service representative differences, overtime, and overall compensation. Assist with the preparation of annual performance reviews for non-exempt associates and contribute to the preparation and discovery for disciplinary action for non-exempt associates.
- Opening and Closing Procedures: Perform opening and/or closing procedures in accordance with the bank’s policies and procedures.
- Teamwork: Demonstrate commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering “The Citizens Experience.”
- Other Duties: Undertake other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The following qualifications are required:
- Education and Experience: An associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year of related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence, and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts, apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical Demands: The physical demands of the job involves having regular conversations, frequently using your hands and fingers for computer operations, occasionally stand, sit and walk around and occasionally lift or move up to 25 pounds.