Company: U.S. Bank National Association
Location: Chicago, IL 60601
At U.S. Bank, we’re on a journey to do our best. We aim to help the customers and businesses we serve make better and smarter financial decisions and enable the communities we support to grow and succeed. We believe it takes all of us to bring our shared ambition to life, and each person is unique in their potential. A career with U.S. Bank provides you with a wide and ever-growing range of opportunities to discover what makes you thrive at every stage of your career. You can try new things, learn new skills, and discover what you excel at—all from Day One.
Business Banking Relationship Analysts collaborate with assigned Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Business Banking relationships and the loan portfolio. They contribute to the profitability and growth of Business Banking by retaining and expanding relationships with existing clients. Responsibilities may include analyzing financial data and preparing comprehensive written analysis, managing credit quality within the team’s credit portfolio, providing guidance to customers, identifying and successfully capitalizing on opportunities to deepen and expand existing relationships, managing credit risk, and responding to prospect or customer credit questions.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of Business Banking experience
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully capitalizing on all opportunities to deepen the relationship
- Basic knowledge of credit administration, analysis, and credit policy/procedure
- Demonstrated understanding of advanced financial accounting and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That’s why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location, or hours):
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
- Basic term and optional term life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Pregnancy disability and parental leave
- 401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
- Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
- Adoption assistance
- Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $87,465.00 – $102,900.00 – $113,190.00