Company: Cliff’s Check Cashing Stores
Location: Dallas, TX 75237
If you enjoy customer interactions, uphold professionalism, and have an eye for detail, consider joining Cliff’s Check Cashing Stores. We are a Texas-owned company and a leader in the check cashing industry. Our commitment is to provide top-notch customer service to our clients, and we are on a mission to hire exceptional individuals who can represent our company and promote our products and services effectively.
To be eligible for employment, candidates should demonstrate a high level of integrity, professionalism, work ethic, and communication skills.
Cliff’s offers the following:
- Competitive wages plus commission!!
- Aggressive and uncapped commission plans
- Medical benefits
- 401K with company match up to 3% of salary
- Paid time off as earned
Responsibilities and Qualifications for this Job:
- Full-Time Position available (Weekend availability required, able to work up to 10-hour shifts).
- Must be willing to work between 2 to 3 locations.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
- Previous cash handling experience is a must, preferably in the customer service or hospitality industry.
- Promote our products and services to current and potential customers.
- Must be available to work up to a 12-hour shift 4 to 5 days a week in a secured area.
- Maintain a balanced cash drawer.
- Ensure all transactions are completed in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- MUST have a Valid Texas Driver’s license.
- MUST be able to pass a background check.
- MUST be bilingual (Spanish).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $14.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 2 years
- 10-hour shift
Weekly Day Range:
- Every weekend
- Rotating weekends
Work Setting: In-person
- Cash handling: 3 years (Required)
- Customer service: 4 years (Required)
Language: Spanish (Required)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)